Film entry KICFF 2023
Kristiansand International Children’s Film Festival (KICFF) is Norway’s largest film festival aimed at children and youth (aged 3-19).
The festival takes place in the towns of Kristiansand, Arendal and Farsund, located in the beautiful Southern part of Norway.
The 26th edition of KICFF will take place from the 25th of April to the 30th of April 2023.
We accept entries of short films, feature films and documentaries – both live action and animation, from all over the world. Note that we only accept films with first official screening date after January 1st, 2022.
- Main entry deadline: 15th of December 2022.
- Deadline for Norwegian short films (up to 30 min.): 1st of February 2023. Films completed in 2022/2023.
We prefer online or downloadable screeners.
Please note that we will only be in touch if your film is chosen for KICFF 2023.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
Our main competitions for the next festival edition are:
- Best International feature film for children
- ECFA Award for best European film for children and youths
- Best Norwegian short film for children and youths
- Best International feature film for youths
- Best International short film for children
- Best International short film for youths
- Best Norwegian pitch of a TV series or feature film idea for children